Saturday, February 17, 2007

NEW JOB!

Got a new job, starting next week as a "Document Controller". I like that job title. The Controller bit sounds like I will be very important, don't you think. Working for the transport authority for a new smartcard they're launching a bit like the Oyster card in London. Very exciting and really nervous actually, as its going to require me to use some of my so-called professional skills once more, rather than just general office slave stuff that I've grown accustomed to. The job will take me to the end of my visa in May. I'd better stop giving vague ideas about when I'm coming home as it changes by the day, but it will be before christmas!

1 comment:

sally4orth said...

I see you found me blogspot!! I haven't added anything to it as yet because I lost it!! Have just today managed to retrieve it from the black hole.

Congratulations on your new job - hope all goes well tomorrow.

I expect you have received the requested 500 things. I am awaiting your instruction re the iPod. I will be going near a postoffice tomorrow. LoveM