Monday, March 05, 2007

Bed bugs!


Maybe I shouldn't broadcast this to the world, but I thought this might satisfy those of you who like to laugh at others' pain and sorrow, or who shriek at creepy crawlies, or who want the smug satifsfaction of seeing that travelling the world isn't all sun and fun....here are my BUGS. All dead, fortunately, and they don't bite anymore (even the live ones). Actually, they bite my roommate, who doesn't have any bugs in her bed, so I'm not sure how that all happens, but at least they aren't biting me! Apparently I brought them in from a hostel. Well, no I did not! The fact that they already had a problem with bugs in that very bed before I moved in, and that I'd never had a single bedbug bite no matter which smeggy hostels I'd stayed in over the past year, doesn't seem to matter. Anyway, the killing continues. Anyone who has any tips on killing them without killing myself (i.e. without the use of deadly sprays, kerosene, and fire), please send them to me!

No comments: