Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Surfin' dude

Well the waves may only have been 3 feet high at their biggest, but I managed to do about 5 million "Eskimo rolls" (and no that's not a skilled manoeuvre, that's when you crash and burn, man...dude). I also managed to stand up a few times though, and collect sore knees, bruises everywhere, scratched and achey arms, waterlogged ears, and general all over acheyness. Surfing is soooo cool I loved it! Together with being in a gorgeous location in the national parks area north of Sydney, seeing dolphins frolicking just where we'd been surfing at the end of the day, afternoon siestas, cheap jugs of beer and sangria at "surfcamp" and perfect weather, I had an amazing time.....only 10 more days left in Oz!!!!!

I did a really poor job on photos I'm afraid. No evidence of me myself surfing, but HONEST, I did do it!!

No comments: