Saturday, July 14, 2007

The end...?

Well I have finally come to 'the end' of my travels, and am back 'home' in England now... Have been back nearly 2 months actually. The trip that began as 'possibly 4 months', turned into 6 months, then a year, and then finally became just under 18 months in 14 different countries on three different continents. I was super lucky and had not one thing stolen - oh apart from about £200 due to some card fraud but that was right near the beginning of the trip. Also I was ill only once, and that was in the first month after eating fruit salad which I think had been fished back out of the garbage...oh and there was the time I was on a 14 hour bus journey and puked up a coxinha (fried maize thing with fish in the centre) in my lap...


Have I changed? Do I speak differently (like saying garbage!!) Has England changed? Am I employable? Well yes to that one, got myself a job in London. Will I ever stay in one place for more than a couple of years? Will I stay in England???????? What will become of my blog?? Here's a little list of the countries I actually ended up going to:
  1. Peru
  2. Bolivia
  3. Chile
  4. Argentina
  5. Brazil
  6. Uraguay
  7. New Zealand
  8. Australia
  9. Thailand
  10. Cambodia
  11. Vietnam
  12. Laos
  13. China
  14. Japan

Where next??!! I hate carrying my backpack even to the car from the house now, so I think I'm off the backpacking thing for a while, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I'm heading out to India, Africa, Canada.......!!!

2 comments:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Sakira said...

wow this is amezing website try more apk ,foreign exchange rates